Hello everyone!!

Just a quick note today to thank you the outpouring of love and support you showed this past weekend! I was on a mission to increase my readership and you all pitched in to help! We enhanced our little family by adding 265 brand new members in just one single day…bringing our count to 806 total! This is so exciting! I am so close to my goal of 1000 by the end of the month that now I have faith that together we will meet and blow past that number!

I have so many stories to share with all of you and intend to give you plenty to read on those cold winter nights. I have also been asked to prepare a story for Weight Watchers Thinline Magazine, which hits the stands in January. I would like some input from all of you in regards to what you might like to see me write about. I am sure you have plenty of great ideas…so please feel free to share. I honestly can write a story about anything…so I challenge you to hit me up with a GREAT idea!

Have a wonderful week and once again, THANK YOU ALL for choosing to take this journey along with me. Happy reading.

Fondly,

Alana Marie

Comments

comments

7 comments

1. Donna says:

Wow!!! Congratulations on your amazing 806 readers! What’s another 194! You’ll have that in no time. You are so inspirational, real and incredible. People are drawn to you by your accomplishments, struggles and determination. You are my hero! Your stories all have lessons to be had. Everyone can relate to your struggles with each element you write to some degree. We’ve walked your path many times till we got it right. I’m happy that you are able to express yourself in your writing. You have saved many of us by sharing yourself with the world. I’m happy to hear Weight Watchers Thinline Magazine has asked you to write for them. They couldn’t have picked anyone better than you. You are the best.. Congratulations again.

2. Alana says:

Donna…your words humble me. Everything that is happening is just so unexpected and overwhelming! Thank you for coming along for the ride!

3. Joyce says:

Congratulations! I know you’ll hit 1000 ++++. Wishing you much success and may all your dreams come true!

4. Natashia says:

Hi Alana,
    I can’t tell you how much I enjoy your stories. So inspiring and well written. I feel like we have so much in common; the weight loss surgery, finding ‘other’ addictions after the surgery and so on.

I’m not sure if you decided to get healthy and ran with it or if you got up and ran with the idea. I started WW, using the term ‘started’ loosely, the end of June. I am down 4 pounds. I can’t seem to stay healthy at night. It’s a struggle. It’s an addiction. I go great during the day. I feel better with the good food choices I make. Did you struggle with this too? I hope one day to wake up and a switch is flipped and I win this war.

Thank you for sharing your battles. Congratulations on your tremendous successes. Your Mom would be very proud.

Natashia

5. Alana says:

Thank you Natashia for your kind words. I guess it took hitting rock bottom for me to make a life change. Eventually you will hit yours too. The thing is, look how much of your life you are throwing away just waiting to hit bottom….start now, while you are still young and free. You will kick yourself years from now for waiting. Oh, if only I could have the last 20 years back…..

6. Shannon Taylor says:

Thank you Alana for sharing yourself, your struggles and your victories with all of us! You ARE an inspiration and your writing is beautiful. Add another member, there is no doubt in my mind that you will meet and surpass your goal by miles.